2023-24 Project Submissions – OPEN
The Region 3 Healthcare Coalition Alliance is announcing the opening of the Project Funding Process for the 2023-24 Fiscal Year. Members must complete the Project Submission Form Alliance Project Application no later than Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
- All projects are on a reimbursement basis. Projects awarded must be completed and reimbursement requested by January 31, 2024. Failure to meet the deadlines may result in forfeiture of reimbursement.
- Requesting agency must be a current member and located in one of the eighteen member counties of the Alliance:
- Coalition for Health and Medical Preparedness (CHAMP) – Marion
- Northeast Florida Healthcare Coalition (NEFLHCC) – Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, and St. Johns
- North Central Healthcare Coalition (NCFHCC) – Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Putnam, Suwannee, and Union
- Project must demonstrate relevance to the Coalition Alliance’s mission: Three coalitions working together to increase healthcare resiliency in North Florida.
- Projects must address an identified healthcare delivery deficiency, gap or resource shortage.
- Projects must align with and support one of the following 2017-2022 Health Care Preparedness and Response Capabilities:
- Foundation for Health Care and Medical Readiness,
- Health Care and Medical Response Coordination,
- Continuity of Health Care Service Delivery, or
- Medical Surge.
- Projects that align with the specialty surge areas for pediatrics, burns, infectious diseases, radiation and chemical trauma events may receive higher priority.
- Projects that benefit the region may receive higher priority.
- Projects will not be considered if they supplant normal business expenses and/or core mission requirements of the applicant’s agency or organization.
- Projects will not be considered if they violate any of the ASPR funding restrictions.
- Decisions made on funding requests are at the sole discretion of the Region 3 Healthcare Coalition Alliance’s Board of Directors. The Alliance reserves the right to offer partial funding for a request.
- Florida Department of Health Bureau of Preparedness will review and approve all project awards prior to notification of award. County Health Departments are not eligible to be a requesting agency.
- The Healthcare Coalition’s 2023-24 Fiscal Year begins July 1, 2023, and ends June 30, 2024. Project award decisions may not be finalized until July 2023.
2023-2024 Alliance Project Funding Protocol
Sample Project Submission Form 2023-2024
Please contact Leigh Wilsey with any questions at email@example.com.