Please use the following links to reference partner training opportunities or select from the calendar below.
Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP)
- Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) Courses – https://cdp.dhs.gov/vilt
- Virtual Courses include: There are numerous offerings. This is just a snapshot.
- Crisis Standards of Care and Treatment Decision-Making
- Medical Surge Management
- Hospital Incident Command System
- Healthcare Facility Preparedness
- Patient Management: Management of a Highly Infectious Disease Patient in a Healthcare Facility
- Patient Management: Receiving a Highly Infectious Disease Patient
- Plus, many more!!
LSU’s National Center for Biomedical Research and Training (LSU NCBRT)
- On-Demand Training related to COVID-19 – https://ncbrt.lsu.edu/courses/COVID19.php
- On-Demand courses Include:
- Breaking the Chain: Preventing the Spread of Surface Contamination
- CDC Sequence for Donning and Doffing PPE
- First Responder PPE Guidelines
- Safer at Home Training
- Responder Wellness During COVID-19
- Alternate Care Sites
- Demobilization in a Pandemic
Florida Health Care Association – https://www.fhca.org/calendar/
- Florida’s Advocate for Long Term Care Providers and the Elders They Serve
Alliant Quality – https://www.alliantquality.org/